Careers Non-Emergency Patient Transfer Service
We always look for caring, dedicated people to join our team of Medical Attendants.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License ( F)
- Driver’s Abstract/Criminal Search
- Proof of Immunization
- Up-to-date CPR-C & First Aid Certificates
- Various Proof of identity & Citizenship
- All other Certificates related to Medical Attendant Position.
We provide orientations for new staff, including proper stretcher use, proper lifting procedures, including stair chair. We require staff to sign our extensive Policy & Procedures Manual, which we update annually, and to participate in ongoing performance reviews.
Our employee training programs and ongoing requirements are equally rigorous. New employees must pass our in-house training program & our in-house driving Pre-test .